- A customer asked if we can build a portable cash register PDA:
- we took our GTA04 design, added a bigger display and battery and protoyped the Letux 3704. We developed a Replicant (Android) support package.
- EvilDragon from www.OpenPandora.com asked if we can develop a "Pandora 2“:
- we jointly designed the electronics around an OMAP5 processor, added 3G/4G modules and provided kernel drivers (www.pyra-handheld.com). We introduced the design into mass production.
- J. Reisenweber from www.openmoko.org asked if we can help to build a new device like the Nokia N900:
- we started with a feasibility study and started to develop the electronics for the www.Neo900.org
- A customer asked if we can design a wristwatch computer:
- did study feasibility with an OMAP3 and a 3G module and technically it is possible. It is more an issue of economics and useability.
- A customer asked if we can build a 7 inch tablet computer:
- we prototyped the Letux 7004.
Member of the|