Letux 3704 - PDA Style Handheld with Debian / Android
This is a PDA style handheld based on the GTA04 platform and has been developed within the OpenPhoenux project. It is designed for professional use. By using an industrial display it has a very good readibility in full sunlight. A full VGA (640x480) resolution with 3.7 inch (9.4cm) dimensions gives a clear user interface. The big battery (3900 mAh) provides a long operation time. An optional RS232 cable connection allows to use it as a terminal device. An optional RFID/NFC (13 Mhz) reader allows for contactless identification applications. WLAN and Bluetooth permit external network communication.
The device's internals are well documented so that you can install and maintain your own software distribution giving you full control. It comes with Debian/LXDE preinstalled but we also support an Android (Replicant) image on an internal SD card.
We sell them as samples so that you can evaluate customization for applications like those shown in the pictures.
- 9.4 cm / 3.7 inch, VGA resolution (480x640 = 210 ppi), touch screen, ambient light sensor, sunlight readable
- DM3730 (ARM Cortex A8) with 1 GHz
- 512 MByte RAM / 512 (or more) MByte NAND Flash
- internal micro SDHC slot for up to 32 GB
- USB 2.0 OTG port
- integrated WLAN (b/g), Bluetooth
- Accelerometer, barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope
- internal RS232 port
- optional GPS
- optional RFID/NFC (13 MHz) - not in standard version
- 3900 mAh, 3.7V LiIon battery
- ca. 22 x 95 x 185 mm, 380g (incl. battery)
- Fully open Bootloader, Kernel
- can run Android/Replicant, Debian/LXDE, SHR, QtMoko, ...
- Customization: we can customize the device to your needs
- MOQ is 1 unit, but beware that low prices like consumer smartphones need a project size of >5k units per year
- Made in Bavaria
Member of the|